[78-L] Fw: The FBI IS doggin' my trail!! ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 9 19:35:46 PST 2008

Especially when some of them are beginning to reappear, remastered, under the
Nimbus aegis. Note I said "some"..I have no idea how much of the original
catalog will be reissued (and I hope as little as possible, so I can get back
to doing new compilations..I can only cook Ken Griffin records so many ways).

dl