[78-L] World Transcriptions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 9 12:43:15 PST 2008

If this helps, the World Transcription discography, to which Kressley was one
of the contributors, lists Rollini transcriptions (as Alec Randolph) on pages
20-24. Titles, track catalogue numbers, no matrix numbers, no dates but they
fall between known sessions in 1937 and 1938. I don't know if these are the
same recordings I've seen on other World transcriptions which clearly identify
the performer.

dl