[78-L] World Transcriptions

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Sun Nov 9 12:31:07 PST 2008

Record Research published a listing of World Transcriptions starting in its March 1968 issue # 89. Adrian Rollini can be heard on several of these World discs. The list is a great assett but it only gives issue numbers and artists, but no recording date, titles or matrix numbers. I do have incomplete data about titles from a helpful collector who got it many years ago.
Author of the RR list was collector David Gilbert Kressley, born 1939. I hope he is still around and can help me completing my Rollini discography a little more. Does anybody have his present address? Or does somebody else have more complete World data?

--
Ik gebruik de gratis versie van SPAMfighter.
Wij zijn een gemeenschap van 5,6 miljoen gebruikers in strijd tegen spam.