[78-L] ELESDISC label

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 10:14:15 PST 2008

I have been "harvesting" data about their releases from auction and sales
lists.
If you are preparing a discography, I'll be happy to provide any info I
have, and hope you will make
the listing available to all.
Also have label scans.
IIRC, some of their releases  were also issued on another label, but I'll
have to look at my list to verify that....
  Thanks, Thomas.