[78-L] ELESDISC label

aaronlebedeff at free.fr aaronlebedeff at free.fr
Sun Nov 9 10:09:52 PST 2008

   Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I know already that. Léon
Speiser's father was Wolf Speiser, who founded a bookshop in 1896,
which became a record shop when the father died. I have one photo of
the shop located at the 34, Rue des Rosiers in Paris.

   Do you know where I can contact Michael Aylward who migt help me more ?

   Peter