[78-L] make your own record ingrediants....answer

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 21:30:49 PST 2008

All you need is cardboard, Hit of Week were  made on sheets of cardboard, pressed much like  an old fashioned letter press with lead type to emboss the surface. Then the sheets were fed into a die cutter that cut them in circle and put the center hole in them.
As for embalming fluid, its formaldihide  that was used in the resin. Can be had at chemical supply houses.
Have fun
dnw