[78-L] Let's Meet up with Earl in NYC this week!!!!! (was: Earl's music and web site)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Nov 8 18:54:29 PST 2008

I'm glad Taylor posted because it came thru here before Earl's original
message, for some reason.  Anyway, I am still here in NYC visiting Leah
and she is dying to meet Earl so we'll contact him when he arrives
tomorrow.  Maybe a whole contingent of 78ellers can meet up and go to
one of his shows.  Steve Ramm and I had dinner with Earl and a couple of
the London area 78-ellers in Jan 01 and got to ride several times in his
famous car which you can see pictured on his page.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com