[78-L] Earl's music and web site

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Nov 8 17:20:03 PST 2008

As I'm a fairly recent joiner to this list I may be preaching to the choir,
but I hope all of you are aware of Earl Okin's unique and delightful
music...I wasn't until I checked out his web site today.

So give yourself a treat and,  if you haven't already,  you'll discover a
most engaging guitarist and singer.

Earl,  we have a lot of music venues here in Seattle where I'll bet you
would be most welcome....hope you can make it out here some day.

Taylor B