[78-L] Goldmine article on value of ODJB original 78

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Sat Nov 8 10:26:14 PST 2008

At 19:09 08.11.2008, you wrote:

> [...]

A-ha! Didn't know that - there is nothing unusual about the "introducing..." line itself, it is used on hundreds of 1920's dance records. So the oddity (and the legal problem) was that it was *left out* from the original label, rather than that it was *included* in the later edition. Thanks for the explanation.

Chris Zwarg