[78-L] The FBI IS doggin' my trail!! ^

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sat Nov 8 07:42:59 PST 2008

   Hi Mike;

   I'm not laughing! It's chilling! With the Homeland Secirety act or what
ever Bush- speak it is, you never know? I'm sorta expecting to be on the
No-Fly list as I'm very subversive; I drive a electric car! Being home made
I could be considered a terrorist? Of sorts? Maybe with the much celebrated
"Regime Change" they will call off the watching of the general US-ian
Sheeple?

   "They" can/do watch yur E mail, can tap yur fone,IF ya still use land
lines, check WHAT vids you rent at Bussblocker, or the library? Search yur
home WITHOUT a warrent. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

    Sleep well, tonite.

    Bob, " I wanna go back to that little black shack in Hackensack"And let
the world learn to smile" Al Jolson?Billy Murry? One of those
guyz................"Just say No to Pistons"