[78-L] Subject lines (was Re: Please help^ (NOTE CAPITAL "6!"))

Mike Richter mrichter at cpl.net
Wed Nov 5 19:47:28 PST 2008

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> NOT making fun of an obviously serious situation...
>
> BUT...
>
> The subject line "Please Help" is usually the preamble to a (supposedly)
> personal desparate plea from the EX-second-assistant export minister...

Some of us do not read every post, screening out those on Subjects on
which we are uninformed and for which we have no interest. For our sake,
it would be most helpful if the Subject could provide some information
about the content - which, of course, "Please help" does not.

Mike
mrichter at cpl.net
http://www.mrichter.com/