[78-L] Please help^ (NOTE CAPITAL "6!")

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Nov 5 19:38:04 PST 2008

NOT making fun of an obviously serious situation...

BUT...

The subject line "Please Help" is usually the preamble to a (supposedly)
personal desparate plea from the EX-second-assistant export minister of
Lower Wopbopaloobang Republic, who has a few (well, three-hundred-
and-forty-two-million, more or less...?!) Wopbopaloobangian Zlotys to
smuggle out of his homeland before the new Communist regime finds
them in his official accounts and seizes them to fund terrorist attacks upon
hapless innocents in South Dakota...AND...if I am willing to assist him,
I will personally receive 20% of the funds (upon providing my bank
account data, Internet passwords, and a mere $12,487.31 in "earnest
money" F.O.B. some respectable financial institution (assuming that
any such still survive in this "New Great Depression"...eh?!) to verify
my (1) interest, and (2) my acceptability as an intermediary in this
important financial transaction...?!

Really, I'd rather pay my somewhat limited wealth to our resident
purveyor of "records I don't THINK I already had"...?!
...stevenc
(only guessed wrong 1-1/2 times so-far...?!)