[78-L] turnover instructions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 4 08:31:36 PST 2008

And the Winnie the Pooh stories with Jimmy Stewart (and some of the most
obnoxious voices ever perpetrated on kiddie records) advise you to turn the
records and the book upside down for another story. IIRC these instructions
were clumsily chopped out on the LP (along with the page turning instructions,
I think) but were still present when the discs were re-pressed in the mid 50s
as Bluebird Series individual 78s. 59 cents (79 cents in Canada, courtesy of a
paste-over price tag, even though they were pressed here).

dl