[78-L] make your own record ingrediants....

DanKj wny14213 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 19:59:21 PDT 2008

Hank also wrote a book on how to pass as Frankenstein's Monster ...
 I come close in the Limp Department,  though entirely short in the Being-Pathetic-Das-Limpet-anyhow Department.  If any of this makes sense, during mu Connecticut Wood-Stove PACKED with logs/smoke pipe falling out of the chimney reverie, forgive me anyway.