[78-L] make your own record ingrediants....

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 31 19:32:46 PDT 2008

The basic things you need can almost be bought over the counter to make this record compound.
Embalming fluid, formaldehyde
The active ingredient in  anti dandruff shampoo, Resorcinol
Oil from dried flax seeds used to preserve wood, Linseed oil
Old fashioned Lye used to clean sewer lines, Caustic soda
This made what record compound ??

Have a laugh
dnward