[78-L] Lou Calabrese

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 19:12:00 PDT 2008

I have some twenty eight Specht sides on which Calabrese is listed as
banjoist and on one disc as trumpet soloist ("Echoes Of The South" Part1 and
2 on Col 1013-D  12/22/26). These can be transferred to CD.
The Georgians were, of course, a unit of Specht's Orch.and I also have mebbe
6 or so sides by this group with  Calabrese as the banjoist. I don't have
the two  Gennett sides. Contact me OT in the unlikely event that you don't
already have these.

Al Simmons