[78-L] Lou Calabrese

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 17:10:46 PDT 2008

Hello,
I am married to one of Lou Breese's grand daughters. Lou changed his
name from Calabrese in the mid 30's, so music can be found under both
names. He played for Specht 1926-27 and was in the Georgians 1926-28.
There is one Gennett (6421) with Lou Calabrese and his Hot Sketches
entitled "Let's Misbehave/Lipstick".
He is shown in the Georgians videos that have been on Youtube and
elsewhere, with the Capitolians
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gbm2_im-more-than-satisfied-the-capitoli_music
He's the banjoist, guitarist. there.

I am after anything anyone knows about him. I am looking for any
recordings thought to be of him.
I have some of the 45's and a 33 released by Decca in '63, and one 78 so
far, called "Little Firefly"

Can anyone help?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)