[78-L] EDVR--was: RCA Victor 20-2618A (BILL JOHNSON and his MUSICAL NOTES)

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 18:53:42 PDT 2008

Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings.

http://victor.library.ucsb.edu/

I'm an editor on the ongoing project, but the information regarding this particular record has not been posted on the "for public view" site yet.

And not to worry, Steve. What's online now is free! FREE! FREE!!!

I will be happy to check the database for specific recording dates or other info anyone might require. Also for FREE!!!

Cary Ginell