[78-L] Allen Burns & His Orchestra..who he?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 26 21:59:28 PDT 2008

I've answered my own question, but Mr. Rust didn't make it easy. Banner 32663,
mx 12882 & 12883, Night And Day/When the Morning Comes Around. Allen Burns &
His Orchestra, vocal by Elmer Feldkamp. Rust cross-references Allen Burns to
"ARC Studio Bands" and then skips from 12873 to 12976 under that heading. But
he lists the sides under Freddie Martin (which was who I figured it was), and
notes that this was indeed issued as Allen Burns. Thanks for the chase, Brian!