[78-L] WTF: "half-cast president" - was: Does anybody really know what time it is? ^

DanK edisone1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 26 11:24:46 PDT 2008

Same goes for Lincoln, Jackson, and even Jefferson.

Reminds me of a black lady I knew, who attended her cousin's funeral with
her children.  Children wondered why there were so many White people there,
and she replied: "How do you think you got to be the color you are?"

ps -  I was thinking "half-ast President", but Harding was certainly the
first of THOSE!