[78-L] Pop Corfman's Graveliers

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri Oct 24 16:19:28 PDT 2008

I got the following question from someone today.  Anyone ever hear of this band?  Don't know what type of music it was.  Couldn't find anything in what little I have for discography books.
Thanks,
Glenn

My great grandfather and grandfather were in a musical group in the 1940's called Pop Corfman's Graveliers. I have been told they produced records and my dad said he used to have some. They have hundreds of old 78 recordings but none of Pop Corfmans. I was wondering if you have ever come across any? If not, any thoughts on how I might track one down? Thanks for your time. Dave Corfman.