[78-L] Belhomme.

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Thu Oct 23 09:07:10 PDT 2008

At 17:36 23.10.2008, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>There are 3 different 28-29cm etched label records.
>
>However, I do not understand the rest of your question.

Hmmm... which "rest"? I was just explaining that I need the sizes stated separately, as all sizes are intermixed in the transfer-nr. sequence and you can't find out the size just by looking at the number (like you could with e.g. most HMVs or Victors). Thanks for updating the info; some more transfer nrs., and an additional Disque Eden side, have been coming in from other sources as well, so our knowledge of Belhomme's studio activities gets closer and closer to perfection :o)

Chris Zwarg