[78-L] AES Curve/lp labels

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 15:11:23 PDT 2008

Thanks for the list.

Some research turned up the fact that the AES curve wasn't proposed until the summer of 1950, meaning it's highly unlikely to have been in use before late 1950 at the earliest. Certainly not on the Capitol 10-incher in question, which came out that summer.

So I guess it's old-fashioned trial and error to try and find what curve they were using prior to AES.

Thanks,

Randy