[78-L] Subject lines

Mike Richter mrichter at cpl.net
Wed Oct 15 10:52:11 PDT 2008

Please provide a meaningful (and relevant) Subject line for your posts.
A thread which has no Subject is heard to follow; one identifying only
the digest is no better. When the topic has wandered from the Subject,
the construct "was ..." is useful; it indicates that this is new stuff
derived from a previous thread.

Not all topics in this forum are of equal interest to me - and I suspect
to most of the other members. It is convenient to read selectively and
for that a meaningful Subject line is most helpful.

Mike
mrichter at cpl.net
http://www.mrichter.com/