[78-L] Source for 10-inch LP inner sleeves

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 09:26:16 PDT 2008

Didn't he say "cheap"? 8-)

I know that home-made is not the answer for every case but if you only have
several or even a hundred, making your own is a decent option.  Once you are
set up and have a routine going, the cutting/folding goes pretty fast.  I've
done all of mine and have a few spares.  I still have quite a large roll of
kraft paper left over.

Ron L