[78-L] Source for 10-inch LP inner sleeves

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 08:15:44 PDT 2008

I've discovered that they don't seem to be for listening.They're for
"having."
Just knowing that you could, if you wanted to, listen to let's say...Joe
Boogie and his Nosepickers playing "I'll Get You Yet You Booger You" when,
and if ,you wanted to could make it all worthwhile. (or not)
I don't have that one but I just listened to "The Tattooed Lady" by Rudy
Vallee.
One never knows.............

Al Simmons