[78-L] sleeve date needed

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Oct 9 19:46:54 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erwin Kluwer" <ekluwer at gmail.com>
> anybody who can give an approx date of this sleeve...?

DEFINITELY prior to 1924...since it is clearly intended for a
single-sided record...probably a Red Seal record (ordinary
"popular" records were unlikely to have been considered
worth the expense/effort of sleeves...?!).

Beyond that, it is impossible to say, given the apparent inability
of the seller to focus his/her/its camera...?!

The actual VITAL point here is the fact that the seller seems to
be "living in a tree"...?! We are expected to lay out almost a
C-note...in the middle of "the NEXT Great Depression"...for
an EMPTY SLEEVE...?!

Well...I have ORIGINAL 78rpm copies of "Doggie In the
Window"...unbroken, uncracked, and otherwise undamaged...
which I am prepared to offer to XXI-Jahrhundert antique
collectors for a mere *$99.00"*...!! per EACH!!!

Enquiries at next wicket...?!

...stevenc