[78-L] CEDAR

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 9 16:30:52 PDT 2008

Hi!

I was using a track on a CD that I'd recorded directly on to my CD
recorder myself and done no work on.
Remember, it is not that I was getting 'weird' results with CEDAR.
It's that it isn't doing ANYTHING...or very, very little.
So, I'm assuming that I'm doing something wrong.

By the way, 'Amadeus' has some pre-set filters already on it, such as
one that counteracts the RIAA curve.

Earl.