[78-L] A MUST visit web site for anyone into early Country or Rockabilly

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:30:16 PDT 2008

Hi All:

Glad 78-L is back up. But I saw I have 350 emails + and no time to read. So they were deleted.

But I had to share this great podcast series which I learned about at the Americana Music Assn conference last week. It's a 10 part series available on the web which has some of the best interviews I've heard on Sun Records, Louisiana Hayride, Wanda Jackson and more. Lex Gillespie produced this as well as the fabulous R&B one called "Let The Good Times Roll" (no longer available to stream.

Go to www.rockabillyradio.org and listen to all 10 hour long episodes. If this is your kind of music you will LOVE IT!

Steve Ramm