[78-L] 78s To Computers.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 9 03:14:42 PDT 2008

Hi!

I too have my gramophone transcription deck a floor from my computer.
So, I have to use an intermediary step.
I have a minidisc recorder which I used to use and isn't bad (and
certainly better than cassette), but a CD recorder is probably the
best option, for, once in digital form, there will be no more loss of
quality.

I record on to CD, then copy the resultant AIFF file on to my
computer as one can from any CD.

Now, once I finally work out how to use my CEDAR machine, the better
my transfers will be.
However, I'm still having teething troubles at present.

Earl.