[78-L] 78 sleeves--was:Inner sleeves

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Wed Oct 8 21:07:36 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> Now, how about record store carry bags!!!!  I love those.

Yup...I've acquired a handful of those...in fact, that is how I learned that
Compo's Domino label wasn't a client label for Metropolitan Stores...!

I can also mention record-store sleeves...which were often put on used 78's
for resale!

As well, there are WONDERFUL British heavy-paperboard dealer sleeves...
often interesting because they often advertised the OTHER merchandise the
dealer also sold! In fact, I had one which advertised records on one side...
and gas lighting fixtures and mantles on the other...?!

...stevenc