[78-L] Unable to read email

Phonofix at aol.com Phonofix at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 17:04:22 PDT 2008

I am guessing as I send this that it is going where I want it. I can't read
my address book to get it to go where it should, so this is the best I can do,
the reply button.
I smelled something burning and it was my computer and now everything is
scrambled. I tried a different monitor, same thing, so my computer has to go in
the shop so please stop email to me until I get the computer  back; I'll let you
know.
Sorry for the inconvenience
dave