[78-L] Sorta speaking of LP sleeves

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 13:41:39 PDT 2008

How about my archaic system. Direct into my excellent free-standing Sony CD
recorder from my Dual  CS 5000, three speed turntable via a steadfastly
glowing 45 Watt Pioneer SX 780 component stereo,  and an old Technics
graphic equalizer. (Usually set to "flat.")
No computer need apply!
Great sound, some surface noise but who cares, it's for my own personal
archives and a few selected pals.
Nobody's complaining. Us guys in 78-l  are essentially the only game in
town. (albeit a very small one)

Al Simmons