[78-L] swastika, was WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 07:26:57 PDT 2008

I checked the character map for a swaskita, even searched for it, but it
was not found. I did find cyrilic, music notation, fractions, a sun (but
not a face), but no swastika. I only checked unicode, not every font,
and I did not see a wing ding font, so unless it is in some special font
there doesn't appear to be one. There's also a circle P symbol but I was
not able to get the code to work. Stuck with copy/paste. I think it's a
Vista thing.

joe salerno