[78-L] Sorta speaking of LP sleeves

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 06:53:54 PDT 2008

If you've wandered thru an electronics store recently, you may have been
struck by the number of turntable models on the shelf. If Fry's, Best
Buy, Circuit City and the like are selling these things, there must be a
market. These kinds of stores do not cater to collectors. They aren't
necessarily so well made, or they certainly don't appear that way to me,
lightweight, flimsy plastic, some of them, and USB connections for the
computer, but they are there on the shelf, and I assume going out the
door. None have a 78 rpm speed. I don't think we need to worry about a
return of our fav recod speed in the near future.

joe salerno