[78-L] THE STUDENT PRINCE - Dorothy Kirsten, Robert Rounseville

dlennick dlennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Mar 27 21:14:48 PDT 2023

I found Jack Raymond's listing..it shows only the original Columbia LP
and the DRG reissue. Although he also misses an earlier issue of the
Genevieve Rowe-Glenn Burris album, showing it as Mercury, 1949..I have
it on another label (Varsity, I think, ex Majestic).

https://memory.loc.gov/diglib/ihas/loc.natlib.smor.19241202/default.html

dl