[78-L] kiddie records

Scott scott at mosaicrecords.com.invalid
Tue Mar 14 12:31:36 PDT 2023

When I was very young a had a 7" kiddie record that played at 78 and for the life of me I cannot recall what label. I must've lost it or broke it sometime before I was 7 or 8.  Anyway, there was a studio group of kiddies like the Peanut Gallery and I believe 2 people (or maybe 1 person with a dummy) were doing "knock knock" jokes. One I definitely remember was:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Argo
Argo, who?
Argo soak your head (sounding very Brooklyn or New York like with the emphasis on Argo sounding like Ahhh- go)

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I've checked and emailed Peter Muldavin on his Kiddie Record website but he did not know the record.

Scott Wenzel
Mosaic Records
203-327-7111
www.mosaicrecords.com