[78-L] Victrola motor repair

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Sat Dec 17 22:05:40 PST 2022

On 12/17/2022 10:06 PM, Ron L"Herault wrote:
> The U shaped semi automatic brake arm and clip?  Did you find one?  I should
> have a complete one if you need it, and I may have some in parts.

The part I was missing was the shorter bit that locks out the brake.
That came today, but then I realized that I needed a clip to retain the
parts on the shaft. It holds them under spring tension. Th U-shaped arm
is moved by the tonearm when the record ends, releasing the brake.

I appreciated your concern. There were several other screws missing,
such as one of the two the hold the motorboard down. They there still
are two screws that hold the back cover on. Those are no big deal. but
as long as I have gone this far, why shouldn't it have every part it
came with?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully