[78-L] QUESTION

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Mon Dec 5 09:30:15 PST 2022

On 12/3/2022 6:01 PM, joe salerno wrote:
> Marlene, there is also 78-c for advertising records for sale but I do not
> remember how to access it. Although it has not been very active of late, I
> did receive something from the list recently. Joe Salerno

People who use digest form should modify their subject lines before they
reply. There really is not enough message traffic here for digest format
to single messages. This can be done on the webpage for this group.

There is a 78-c group. It is at Goups.io. Here is the address, in case
you would like to subscribe:

https://groups.io/g/78-C

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.