[78-L] Regarding A.B.C. grand records

Nikola Zekić nikolafmu at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Nov 18 15:33:01 PST 2022

Greetings,

I recently came in possession of two Serbian discs with this label. I
know it was Austrian, active from 1904-1924., used Beka masters, etc.
What I do not know, however, and dearly wish to know, is when my Serbian
discs were released. Therefore, I would like to put before you this
question: Is there some sort of a discographical database, such as the
one created by Alan Kelly for the Gramophone company, but which,
instead, would list the recordings of the A.B.C. Grand Record? I shall
be beyond grateful for any aid, resource or hint that you may be able to
provide.