[78-L] BG tests, was (no subject)

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com.invalid
Fri Aug 26 12:58:59 PDT 2022

He does now.  :)

For the Goodman completist on a budget, almost everything I saw from Mr. Solarski has been issued on LP -
either the Phontastic series, a Book of the Month Club set, or a Columbia Special / Nostalgia Book Club LP box ("Rare Big Band Gems.")

Thanks to dl and Taylor for the heads-up - and greetings to all at 78-L.

Dave

===