[78-L] Show Biz - Vaude to Video - curious item

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Jun 1 07:28:17 PDT 2021

It’s either an aircheck, an ET, or a soundtrack. Certainly not a “re-creation.”

Rodger Holtin
78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays, all other lapses and air oars.