[78-L] Carl Rosa Opera recordings

RODMANLEWIS julianvein at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Feb 25 05:10:40 PST 2021

 Valerie, sorry I can't help you regarding the recordings, but I did know
someone worked for the Carl Rosa Company. His name was Harold Brindle, and
worked under the professional name of "Cedric Hamilton". I believe there
was another singer called Harold Brindle who recorded in the 20s and 30s.
See link below:

https://ourtheatreroyal.org/s/default/item/1570

Julian Vein