[78-L] Dan's not dead

David Lennick dplennick at yahoo.com.invalid
Sun Feb 7 22:22:27 PST 2021

That was totally uncalled for. Dan is a longtime 78 collector and list member who's had some health and other problems and who I'd been unable to reach for a few weeks. I'm unaware of "numerous repeat requests" and I'm glad you're glad that he's not dead.

And thanks for quoting the entire digest. Good night and good luck.

dl