[78-L] Spam

Jeffrey Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com.invalid
Tue Jan 5 15:03:56 PST 2021

My 88-year-old aunt got a similar email not long ago. I'll tell you what
I told her.

Anytime you get an email asking you to send money (or an equivalent)
with a promise of repayment, it's almost certainly a scam. Even if the
email address looks legitimate, it's a scam. Don't answer. There's
nothing to be gained by responding, and if you don't respond they can't
cheat you.