[78-L] can any one figure out the six singers on this list?

Walden Hughes waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com.invalid
Sat Nov 28 16:10:47 PST 2020

Hi Everybody,

Geri rotella  sent me the below links.  Her Dad was a song writer  Johnny Rotella.  She has put together a web site featuring   her Dad music and she is looking for help to try to figure out who were   the singers on the below songs written by her Dad.  Any ideas?

Thank you so much,

Walden

Meanwhile I would love to point out some tracks that are frustrating me because I cannot find the vocalists names :( I will list them here for you with links to the tracks.  any idea on who they might be?  The male singer on Tillie's Tune has such a distinct voice, it seems like he might be easiest to find?

Here you go Sherlock Holmes :)

Let me know if we can still speak....

all the best

Geri