[78-L] Test

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Mon Oct 12 00:11:58 PDT 2020

Yes. IIRC, one such is Blind Willie Johnson on "God Don't Never Change",
released on Columbia 14490-D, recorded in New Orleans on Dec. 10. 1929.
He mentions the "Spanish Flu" as the Spanish Influenza. This is the same
artist that recorded "Dark Was The Night, Cold Was The Ground" on
Columbia14303-D which was one of the tunes sent into space on Voyager,
lo those many years ago. See
https://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/whats-on-the-record/
Malcolm

*******