[78-L] Test

ron at fial.com.invalid ron at fial.com.invalid
Sun Oct 11 22:25:13 PDT 2020

OK, I guess it is working OK.   Seeing the missing digests when the server
was shut down due to forest fire evacuation caused me to think it was broken.

Question:  Was there 78 RPM music that related to the 1918  'Spanish Flu'  epidemic?
Or has this topic been covered before?  I imagine present day popular music will note well
the Corona Virus epidemic.

Ron Fial