[78-L] Jack Penewell query... and RCA Custom recordings

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Wed Aug 26 21:27:28 PDT 2020

(off-list)
The list certainly is inclusive. Thanks Iñigo!
This is a website that wants me to unblock my ad blocker and more than a
few sites are not allowing access if you don't comply. It's a
not-so-subtle form of blackmail. "Give us access to your computer and
we'll gladly spam you again and again." No thanks - I'll keep mine in
place. I was still able to read most of the list but if I wanted to make
a copy of it for any further use I cannot. I've seen another list that
is not quite as elaborate somewhere. Possibly I already have a hard
copy, but memory fails me.
Thanks again, my friend,
Malcolm

*******