[78-L] Transfer tech info needed

Andrew Homzy andrew.homzy at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Aug 9 16:22:09 PDT 2020

Hello Iñigo,

Many thanks for your reply and advise.

I’m not a collector, but I have a few souvenirs - the early ODJBs, one King Oliver, . . . I also have them all on issued CDs. This is the only disc-of-interest I own, which I’ve never heard. It’s not rare, just never re-issued.

I’ll pass your info on to a local guy. At this moment, I just need a simple transfer to look for musicological information.

Cheers,

Andrew Homzy
A-703 Hecate
Nanaimo, BC